:-{ + π = ♥

Thoughts and scribbles of the mustache pie persuasion

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

haha lol jk?

Dear Crunchy Peanut Butter,

Why do my crackers break off in you? You're clearly superior to creamy peanut butter, but you're so hard to eat without a utensil. I just don't want to do those dishes.

Work with me, man.

Love,

Amanda (and Brittany)
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Peanut Butter Balls,

You are a dirty lie from my childhood. Why can't we figure out how to make you again? You tasted like the inside of Reeces times 100.

I just want to taste you again.

Love,

Amanda (and Brittany)

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm pretty sure this isn't only going to be about peanut butter. We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment