:-{ + π = ♥

Thoughts and scribbles of the mustache pie persuasion

Saturday, June 19, 2010

Mah Hand Hurts

As we all know, The Van is a big, green hazard on wheels.

I visited home to hang out with the BB before she left for summer camp 2010, and we ended up taking The Van to Walgreens to pick up some pictures.

Except, I haven't ridden in the back of it in a while, and I'm pretty sure BB is a little violent when she drives anyway.

And I ended up falling over, but breaking my fall with my right hand--like ya do.

Except instead of having my hand hit the floor of The Van, it hit a chunk of The Van which happened to have a screw sticking out.

So my right hand got screwed and now it's got a little hole and a smallish bruise which hurts and makes me feel nauseous when it gets touched.

Eff The Van.

/bitching :D

1 comment:

  1. :( HEAL, AMANDA'S HAND, FOR WE MUST BOWL IN A FEW SHORT DAYS.

    ReplyDelete